Wedding Venue in Historic Downtown Norcross, GA Located at the corner of Carlyle Street and 173 South Peachtree Street Norcross, GA 30071.
Looking for the perfect place to relax, enjoy, and cherish your special wedding day? The Carlyle House in Historic Downtown Norcross provides the perfect indoor or outdoor wedding venue. Our outdoor terrace can give you the perfect setting for a fall wedding. This space truly allows us to serve as an outdoor wedding venue in which you can hold your reception, seating, and bar both inside and outside. Our special events planner will give you peace of mind throughout the planning process and on your wedding day. Whether you are looking to do a ceremony and reception or just a reception, our venue has everything you could dream of. From our beautiful landscape to our award-winning chef William Janousek, we will make your day special. If you host your wedding reception with us, we know that you and your guests will love the food, appearance, and atmosphere of our wedding venue. At the Carlyle House, we pride ourselves on providing the best service you can find. Check out our amazing customer’s reviews for yourself on both The Knot and Wedding Wire (embed links to our reviews if possible).
- Katie and Jeff Wedding 173carlylehouse.com/katie-and-jeff… pic.twitter.com/zsdAd8CWtD
1 week ago
- Ethan and Janis Wedding 173carlylehouse.com/ethan-and-jani… pic.twitter.com/tsW0TgYTRP
2 weeks ago
- Nathan and Jennifer’s Wedding 173carlylehouse.com/nathan-and-jen… pic.twitter.com/fbGUUZPLIq
1 month ago
- Justin and Roshni Engagement Party 173carlylehouse.com/justin-and-ros… pic.twitter.com/j9XoaIMtvN
1 month ago
- Caylor and Gray’s Wedding 173carlylehouse.com/caylor-and-gra… pic.twitter.com/eP5dtjt5Jz
2 months ago